Thursday, March 12, 2009

BB: Chicken Piccata


This dish was selected by Lindsey of Noodle Nights and Muffin Mornings and what a selection it was. This is everything that is good about cooking at home, fast, easy, elegant and flavorful. I cook with lemon and chicken often and found this recipe heavy on the lemon, I added a bit of honey to the sauce to offset the tart lemon flavor. Such a fix has worked in the past and worked this time. Please check out Noodle Nights and Muffin Mornings for the recipe.







6 comments:

Peter M said...

Kanella, that top pic of the chicken breast looks so damn good...bravo!

Anonymous said...

Looks delish! I'll have to remember that honey trick!

Linds said...

Looks delicious! Thanks for participating and I love your addition of the honey- we didn't think the sauce was too lemony, but I bet the honey adds great flavor to the dish.

Candy said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

My sauce was super lemony! What a good idea to add honey.
I agree, this is one of those recipes that makes cooking at home so rewarding.

Anonymous said...

good call with the honey. i'll give that a try next time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin